<body>


Tuesday, October 06, 2009
1 project down/ 10:28 PM

I love ah lian bee hoon! Ordered my usual beehoon kuay teow & chicken wing + other sinful stuff cos I was damn hungry. Had only pocky + teh-O the whole day cos I was too bothered by my BM 211 presentation in the afternoon.

It wasn't as fantastic as I thought nevertheless, I'm still relieved that I'm over with this crap. Spent almost 4 hrs doing collation job in the reading room, almost froze to death. When I left school at 9pm, I was still shivering until I reached Jurong. That's how badly traumatised I was with the reading room's air-con...zzz...

Met with the understudies as a group today and hope this will be the start of something great...or even greater! I wish them all the best, especially if they can take over club stuff from my room! grrrr....

And yes, it's a HUGE sigh of relief for this week already though there's RT tomorrow, it'll be just another session. Just gotta learn to bear with it and it'll be over soon.

For Services Marketing class today, Prof Chung asked us to group ourselves based on how we felt / thought ourselves to be. And yes, I'm 'confused' indeed...



the tagboard must be in this format, otherwise will be deemed unusable and ugly, out of place. It must be in a width of maximum 230px; which cannot be any smaller as well.

It has to be a total height of 200px as well, otherwise it will stretch and become ugly. and you can look at the screenshot for reference of how it will look like when it's perfect.
let's shine

Learning to love
Learning to live with regret
Learning to forgive
Learning how to forget
Learn to shine & be that guiding light.
Let us all shine.
profile

Remember me the way I am


archive of stars



Recent flashbacks
bright sparks

  • Javin
  • Jianhong
  • Wanjing
  • Becca
  • John
  • Eugene
  • Junlin
  • Boonkian
  • Fabien
  • Jiansheng
  • Sengkiat
  • Danson
  • Xinhe
  • Philip
  • Jiahe
  • Sinli
  • Jean
  • Yi Jun
  • Liyanah
  • Nick Beh
  • Jieying
  • Belinda
  • Rachel