<body>


Thursday, October 08, 2009
RT reflections/ 12:56 AM

Met Whye Kiat, my long-time-no-see JC classmate at Maju Camp today. He was the President of the student council back then and pretty fit. I was laughing when he told me he was in RT Phase 2. The good thing is, when there's someone familiar around to talk to, time passes very quickly.

I was lying on the ground, looking at the sky. The very same eyes looking at the very same sky just a few years back whilst still serving the nation. After going through a day of hard work and knowing that there's still plenty of shit ahead to be cleared, it's always nice to just lay around, look at the sky and watch the world go by.

The congregation of guys in RT means it's guys' talk for the next few hours. Things like "hey, tonite Wed, still got go St James to chiong or not?", and others asking one another about work, business, gf/wives/kids, blah blah blah. It's much easier when guys talk cos it's so natural, there's no guessing work and we say what we mean and straight to your face. If there's a problem, we'll sit down to talk, listen and we'll attempt to solve it together.

The PTIs were new and boy did I really work out! The more painful it got, the less things clouded my mind and I felt so alive. This is another instance of stupid army mentality. They tell u pain is good, means ur muslce building, u'll improve blah blah...but when u become a civilian, u'll start thinking "eh, pain where got good? pain means something wrong lah..." That's an example of real intelligence kicking in after army.

Not sure who's reading this blog but I wanna say is it ain't any easy for me as much it isn't for you. The longer this drags, the more screwed my mind will be and the greater effort I'll take before making any actions and behave so that it won't cause any misunderstanding. Look, I'm really a simple person, why do things have to be so complicated? I don't quite understand. And again, I hate to be left hanging, neither do I like to talk on msn or over sms.

And I hate using anger, confidence and non-chalence to hide what really lies beneathe.



the tagboard must be in this format, otherwise will be deemed unusable and ugly, out of place. It must be in a width of maximum 230px; which cannot be any smaller as well.

It has to be a total height of 200px as well, otherwise it will stretch and become ugly. and you can look at the screenshot for reference of how it will look like when it's perfect.
let's shine

Learning to love
Learning to live with regret
Learning to forgive
Learning how to forget
Learn to shine & be that guiding light.
Let us all shine.
profile

Remember me the way I am


archive of stars



Recent flashbacks
bright sparks

  • Javin
  • Jianhong
  • Wanjing
  • Becca
  • John
  • Eugene
  • Junlin
  • Boonkian
  • Fabien
  • Jiansheng
  • Sengkiat
  • Danson
  • Xinhe
  • Philip
  • Jiahe
  • Sinli
  • Jean
  • Yi Jun
  • Liyanah
  • Nick Beh
  • Jieying
  • Belinda
  • Rachel