<body>


Thursday, October 08, 2009
tv/ 9:38 PM

FD - The uno man!

I love blog tv (watching now as I'm typing this), the wit and insights in the discussion are really engaging! That's what I call real TV programme~

And it's weird. They say, the more you think in the day, the more you'll dream of it at night. scarily true. And it's been for a few weeks already... Hmm..just wondering why didn't I dream of 6 sets of toto jackpot numbers till now. At least with that, it'll be a some major tangibilised takeaway! ha

Bought a corded phone to install in my room. Now my room has 2 phones - a corded one and a cordless one. Well, it's not to satisfy my make-me-mr-popular dream (not that I have this dream, that is). It's just quite sick to have the cordless phone to die on me when I'm chatting with my frens. BUT the thing is, the new phone wasnt working...zzzz....have to make a trip to IMM in the next few days to make an exchange.

And oh Buddha / God / Guardian Angel / Whoever's up there and just happen to be listening, please bless my friends strength to get through this wickedly tough period. Give us some spark of to come up with really cool ideas and ability to overcome any mental block.

Ok, with divine intervention, all of you now owe me a drink =P haha



the tagboard must be in this format, otherwise will be deemed unusable and ugly, out of place. It must be in a width of maximum 230px; which cannot be any smaller as well.

It has to be a total height of 200px as well, otherwise it will stretch and become ugly. and you can look at the screenshot for reference of how it will look like when it's perfect.
let's shine

Learning to love
Learning to live with regret
Learning to forgive
Learning how to forget
Learn to shine & be that guiding light.
Let us all shine.
profile

Remember me the way I am


archive of stars



Recent flashbacks
bright sparks

  • Javin
  • Jianhong
  • Wanjing
  • Becca
  • John
  • Eugene
  • Junlin
  • Boonkian
  • Fabien
  • Jiansheng
  • Sengkiat
  • Danson
  • Xinhe
  • Philip
  • Jiahe
  • Sinli
  • Jean
  • Yi Jun
  • Liyanah
  • Nick Beh
  • Jieying
  • Belinda
  • Rachel