<body>


Sunday, October 11, 2009
How I Met Your Mother/ 9:22 PM

"How I Met Your Mother" is like, the new F.R.I.E.N.D.S...I love it. It's funny, witty and the chemistry between the actors were great! The story, the lessons, the sort of revelation and enlightenment you sort of get at the end of certain episods are simply awesome. Best part is, some of those are like describing certain chapters in my life.

One lesson goes like this...

"You may think your only choice is to swallow your anger or throw it in someone's face.

There's a 3rd option: You can just let it go. And only when you do that it's really gone. Then, you can move forward...
"

Soccer today wasn't too bad. Started off poorly cos I had to wear my previous pair of soccer boots which practically had no friction on the soles. I was like, sliding around in the court and slipped a couple times without the ball near me. I was increasingly frustrated with the kind of performance on the court. At the very first chance, I convinced john detty and jav to play squash. We drove back in my car to get my racket and New Balance shoes. Guess what, the court below my house was empty!

Called the rest to come over. Oh, the other court we played in the morning was just across the street and yes, I drove there cos I needed to go to the bank and I was afraid of losing $ on my way back home. HAHA..

And after just 15 min, I threw the boots away and went up to grab New Balance. The feeling and grip on the ground was amazing! I even told myself that alright, my soccer day has just started! Besides scoring goals, it's the passes I made too! We were crazy to play till 1+ and by the end of which, I was and in fact, still am pretty red n hot -_-''

If things do go well, my performance on the court should improve further. I have to vent something somewhere and soccer was obviously the best option! Recharged =)



the tagboard must be in this format, otherwise will be deemed unusable and ugly, out of place. It must be in a width of maximum 230px; which cannot be any smaller as well.

It has to be a total height of 200px as well, otherwise it will stretch and become ugly. and you can look at the screenshot for reference of how it will look like when it's perfect.
let's shine

Learning to love
Learning to live with regret
Learning to forgive
Learning how to forget
Learn to shine & be that guiding light.
Let us all shine.
profile

Remember me the way I am


archive of stars



Recent flashbacks
bright sparks

  • Javin
  • Jianhong
  • Wanjing
  • Becca
  • John
  • Eugene
  • Junlin
  • Boonkian
  • Fabien
  • Jiansheng
  • Sengkiat
  • Danson
  • Xinhe
  • Philip
  • Jiahe
  • Sinli
  • Jean
  • Yi Jun
  • Liyanah
  • Nick Beh
  • Jieying
  • Belinda
  • Rachel