<body>


Tuesday, October 27, 2009
over/ 3:24 PM

I guess I can safely say the worst is finally over...Barely surviving on 2-3 hours of sleep each day and downing caffeine like nobody's business, it was a sooner or later thing my body will shut down on me. It's just like a few days' back when I was sending them back, I felt so tired that I dozed off infront of a red light junction. Apparently, it is not only alcohol that'll make me feel that way...

It's amazing to see how people perform under pressure. Some crack as it is the real test of mental endurance and emotional capacity. But it's also a good time to look see the real character of a person. Knowing that you'll probably survive when the going gets tough, the worst you can possibly do is breathe down people's necks, make things difficult for them, and pick on them. I'm a person who works around problem and work on them cos I don't think it'll resolve anything by creating even more problems. Even though I may be stepping out of my student shell, I won't lose the principle of offering basic benevolence - I don't like a person, I keep it professional, I even feel sorry for him/her. That's my principle of humanity.

I'm glad I can be part of an awesome group who is willing to go the extra mile to do extra stuff to spoil market. I'm typing this entry whilst in bm211 and it's nice to hear how my friends kbing my group for spoiling mkt during today's svc mkting presentation. It's not perfect but it's good enough to make the those who're going to present next week sweat! Muahaha...

It's time to recharge the deprived supply for sleep + squash + some personal time + application of jobs. And yes, I'm in a hyper mood once again even though my shag face don't quite show it..haha! =)



the tagboard must be in this format, otherwise will be deemed unusable and ugly, out of place. It must be in a width of maximum 230px; which cannot be any smaller as well.

It has to be a total height of 200px as well, otherwise it will stretch and become ugly. and you can look at the screenshot for reference of how it will look like when it's perfect.
let's shine

Learning to love
Learning to live with regret
Learning to forgive
Learning how to forget
Learn to shine & be that guiding light.
Let us all shine.
profile

Remember me the way I am


archive of stars



Recent flashbacks
bright sparks

  • Javin
  • Jianhong
  • Wanjing
  • Becca
  • John
  • Eugene
  • Junlin
  • Boonkian
  • Fabien
  • Jiansheng
  • Sengkiat
  • Danson
  • Xinhe
  • Philip
  • Jiahe
  • Sinli
  • Jean
  • Yi Jun
  • Liyanah
  • Nick Beh
  • Jieying
  • Belinda
  • Rachel